Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sleepy Little Ones


It was getting towards the end of the cousins play day, and the little ones were getting pretty tired. I took this photo of two of them rubbing their eyes. I thought it was so cute.
I punched the border and filled the center of every flower with a Doodlebug brad. I love my paper piercer, I think it is definately one of my 'couldn't live without' tools.
The flower cluster from Prima actually came that way. It's mounted on Chipboard, and I was wondering what I would ever do with it, but this was perfect. I did rob a few flowers from it once before tho.



Supplies used:


  • Pattern paper: Fancy pants, My Little Shoebox

  • Cardstock: Bazzill

  • Alpha: AC thickers

  • Tag: My Minds Eye

  • Flowers: Prima

  • Brads: Doodlebug

  • Punch: Fiskars

2 comments:

  1. beautiful page and beautiful girls! i love all the pink that you used!

    xxbesos
    j.leija

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable Sandy...thanks for hopping with us on the SC blog hop!

    ReplyDelete