Monday, January 4, 2010

Look


I participated in the Scrapbook Challenges blog hop this past weekend, and even used their sketch to make this layout. It's the first time I've ever used a sketch. It was fun.


My grandaughter loves to fish in the junior fishing event that is held every year during the state fishing championship that is held in our town. She didn't catch any fish, but did bag a crayfish, that she was terribly proud of. Funny girl!


Materials used:


  • Patterned Paper: My Little Yellow Bicycle, Three Bugs in a Rug, and My Minds Eye

  • Template for journal spot: Crafters Workshop

  • Punch: Tonic

  • Rub on Alpha: Creative Imaginations

  • Pen: AC slickwriter, Zig DottaRiffic, Uniball Signo Gell

8 comments:

  1. Great page love the flower behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the dragonflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I love using sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the dragonflys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout! I wanted to thank you for joining us on the Scrapbook Challenges New Years blog hop. Also for leaving me such a wonderful comment on my blog & following me. I do appreciate it very much.

    I hope you will continue to play with us over on Scrapbook Challenges - we have a lot of great thing coming up this year & visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete