Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Gift Mini Baby Book























































































I decided to make a 52 week gift book for my youngest daughter before her baby was born. I split it into two books because I could never have bound 1 book with my bind-it-all. I probably should have split it into 3 books. Anyway, I gave her the first half when the baby was born, but just finished the second half. Bad Nana. But one of my new years resolutions was to finish all those unfinished scapppy projects, so I have now completed one. YEAH!



The front cover is acrylic, and the back is chipboard. So without further ado, here are all the photos. The very last one shows the book finally bound and open showing both the front and back covers.



Supplies used:

  • Pattern Paper: Making Memories, Imaginese, Bo Bunny, We R Memory Keepers, Kelly Panacci, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Melissa Francis, Pink Paislee
  • Alphas & Numbers: AC thickers, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Scenic Route, Creative Imaginations
  • Embellishments: Making Memories, My Minds Eye, DCWV, Melissa Francis, Prima, Daisy D's, Bazzill, Kaiser Craft
  • Punchs: Fiskars, Tonic
  • Covers and Bindings: Zutter

No comments:

Post a Comment