Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy, Happy New Year Everyone!


Wow, 2010 came so fast. I was planning to spend this whole day at home in my jammies scrapping to my hearts conten, but alas, plans have changed. My sisters and I are having a get together to discuss what steps need to be taken in my mom's care. She still lives alone, but her dymensia is getting worse, and we need to do something. It is so hard to make decisions that may be upsetting to a parent. After the meeting I will be going to the funeral home for visitation. My sister-in-law passed away after a struggle with cancer. Sad, but she is no longer in pain.
This my first layout of 2010, and I'm really going to try to post regularly this coming year. It's a layout of 2 of my grandaughters at a cousins play day this past march. The baby was 3 months old. She is now walking up a storm. They grow up entirely too fast.
I hope this coming year is a happy, healthy, and creative year for each and every one of you.



2 comments:

  1. hugs and prayers my friend. those decisions really are tough. God give you the strength. and blessings on the loss of your sil. love your first lo. the circles rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my grandmother has dymensia and it is really hard. you guys will do what is best for her and that is what is important

    beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete