Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mr Snowman


This layout is my grandaughter and her friend building a snowman. They even added a scarf similar to the ones that they were wearing.
I used Crate Paper and Prima papers, a Prima journal card, Creative Imaginatins alpha stickers, a Melissa Francis sticker, a Fancy Pants die cut, Making Memories snowflakes and jewels, a Basic Grey chipboard snowman, Ranger crackle paint, Tsukenieko ink, Stickles, and May Arts ribbon.
To make the snowman, I generously painted his body and hat and mittens with crackle paint, leaving the buttons, eyes and nose uncovered. Then I set them aside and let them dry and crackle. Next I brushed over them with Tsukenieko brown ink, and colored his arms with an AC brown slick writer. I filled his buttons and eyes with a big glob of black stickles and his nose with orange stickles. To finish, I tied a piece of silk May Arts ribbon around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment