Friday, August 21, 2009

Win a Scarlet Lime club kit

I just found a site where you can enter to win the August Scarlet Lime club kit. How awesome is that. Go here http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/ and enter.

Even if you don't want to win the kit, and who wouldn't, it is an awesome site with tons of great inspiration. She is on the My little Shoebox and Rusty Pickle design teams, so you know that the inspiration will be great. Check out the cool tree she just made.

Good luck, but of course, I'm hoping that I win. I've always wanted to join a kit club, but am just so unsure, so to win one, and really see all the goodies would probably be just the ticket to make me take the leap. So, I'm sitting here with all toes and fingers crossed. I might be cramped if I hold this position till Sunday when the drawing takes place, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment