Monday, June 8, 2009

It's Called Personality




Here are two that I finished late last night. This is Hailie, my closest grandchild. That is in distance, she lives 5 blocks away. I have a lot of pictures of her, so you will see her often. She loves to dress up, and always seems to have her little dog in tow. She is a real sweetheart, and has personality to spare.
For these layouts I used MME Wild Asparagus, Fancy pants, Prims and Making Memories patterned paper. I used Prima Chipboard alphas, AC thickers, and Making Memories Rub on alphas. I also used prima flowers, leaves, jewels, butterfly, and chipboard along with some Kaiser Craft jewels and a My Little Yellow Bicycle overlay frame. Oh, I also used a Martha Stewart punch, and a Maya Road chipboard swirl that I painted and glittered with Doodlebug glitter.

3 comments: